Sunday 6 May 2007

Stuff and Things

New job has now started and I've survived the first week. Its been exhausting but I think I'm going to enjoy it, lots to learn, but I'm getting a handle on the basics fairly quickly (hopefully).

The Bank has written back finally refusing to pay up and hats off to them, I don't think I've seen such a finely crafted piece of bollocks in my whole life, its almost a work of art. If they'd managed to work 'synergistically' and 'vision' into that letter it quite possibly could be considered a master piece.
We're onto round 2 now, where I threaten them with court. I suppose it was too much to hope they'd fold quite so early.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Howdy Jo; Fearnley here. Long time no see.
Best of luck with the bank charges, I'm on my second set of claiming back charges - the bank offered an early settlement for the first claim for a little below what I'd gone for so I took it, but this time I'm going the whole hog!