Thursday 8 February 2007

Well, thats that then.

So employed? Not so much.

Quit work for good now after the failure of the snow to arrive. Incredibly liberating and a bit terrifying at the same time. But there was no way in hell I was staying a minute longer. There are some things you should never say to anyone, especially if you want them to continue working for you and an awful lot got said today. The question remains is whether to cut my losses now, or sue his arse for constructive dismissal and loss of earnings.

Its tempting.

Serious job hunting will commence tomorrow and I do have the luxury of H's promise of a good reference, which is a comfort. She at least knows what an absolute tit her husband is.

Well, I lasted longer than most employees there and I didn't physically assault him on my way out which has happened twice before apparently. I was tempted briefly to take his head lights out, but hey, the Inland Revenue can do that for me.

1 comment:

Swiral said...

want to come visit?